Productivity Coaching is a program delivered one-on-one which introduces and installs the methodology to achieve stress-free productivity, custom-tailored to the client’s unique workflow and preference of system.
- Awareness and hands-on experience of the methodology in real time, with one’s real work at hand
- Increased familiarity and comfort with next-action decision-making
- Optimized delegation and follow-up with others
- Increased workspace efficiency
- Heightened mental clarity and perspective with an overview of a more complete inventory of commitments
- Confidence in one’s ability to achieve greater focus and control by themselves, as needed
- One consultation call prior to the on-site session, to assess needs and opportunities
- Two contiguous days in the client’s personal workspace
- Two follow-up calls, within three months of the on-site session
This program is useful for anyone who wants to improve their productivity, no matter what their experience with the methodology might be—from novice to veteran. It starts with where the client is and allows them to take themselves to a new level.
Before Fabian introduced me into his workflow, I basically had little structure in my workflow. Many things I wanted to do, many things that I had to keep in mind. When talking to Fabian, I noticed that there was a huge potential to improve my workflow. Fabian introduced me into the basic concepts and together we went through my current workflow. He showed me efficient ways to realise all the things I wanted to do and still keep my mind free of all of it. Using these concepts until today, I recommend Fabian to anyone who feels that there is much more potential to their workflow.
In 10 hours, Fabian taught me how to use a system that revolutionised my life, from the physical objects I own to my complex work life passing by my personal life.
Fabian’s coaching is probably the best investment I have made so far for both myself and my business.
I strongly recommend him to anyone looking to take his ventures to a new level.
As someone struggling with the overwhelm of tasks and frustration of not hitting targets, mainly due to implementing a todo system but not taking advance of correct methods, I highly recommend Fabian.
Fabian did an excellent job of guiding and helping me implement an entire system in order to increase my productivity, from theory right though to technical implementation in Omnifocus.
Now managing and executing my tasks is almost fun and I can’t wait to work through them with hightened focus, greater efficiency and a greatly reduced sense of overload.
It’s like the grim reaper for analysis paralysis.